Etanol.nu

Forum för föreningen etanol.nu
Aktuellt datum och tid: tor 24-03-28 18:39

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 40 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3
Författare Meddelande
InläggPostat: sön 12-02-05 13:40 

As much as I know there is no OBDII scanner/software which showes you directly fuel injector duty cycle. Maximum you can get is injector timing in milliseconds. My car does not support this PID but I logged VW (I think it was Passat) some time ago and this car showed injector timing as well.

Dela på FacebookDela på TwitterDela på TuentiDela på SonicoDela på FriendFeedDela på OrkutDela på DiggDela på MySpaceDela på DeliciousDela på TechnoratiDela på TumblrDela på Google+

InläggPostat: sön 12-02-05 14:00 
Användarvisningsbild

ahto skrev:
As much as I know there is no OBDII scanner/software which showes you directly fuel injector duty cycle. Maximum you can get is injector timing in milliseconds. My car does not support this PID but I logged VW (I think it was Passat) some time ago and this car showed injector timing as well.

Duty-cycle is easily calculated if you have RPM and injector-timing in milliseconds...

"When the going gets tough, the tough get duct-tape." (Dr. Mabuse http://www.skepticfriends.org)

InläggPostat: sön 12-02-05 15:28 

You are right again:

IDC (%) = RPM x IPW (ms)/1200 for four stroke

InläggPostat: sön 12-02-05 17:46 

My piggy pack software shows injector duty cycle % so in theory it should be possible to run two applications (OBDII and E85power) at the same time on my laptop. It has 3 USB ports. Have not done it jet but will try when weather gets better.

InläggPostat: ons 12-03-21 14:31 

Is it possible to do this kind of connection for a 6-cyl engine, or does it require two boxes as stated on the product home page (as also is stated for 5-cyl engines) ?

The car I'm considering converting is a Mondeo V6 (Duratec 170hp)

Obormot skrev:
i already make and send 2 kits with such wiring (4-cyl. kit for 5-cyl. engine), but do not have any comments from buyers.
i think everything is OK, becouse usually buyers always write letter if something goes wrong or they need consultations and never - if everything is OK :-)

Bild

InläggPostat: tor 12-03-22 02:41 
Användarvisningsbild

peo skrev:
Is it possible to do this kind of connection for a 6-cyl engine, or does it require two boxes as stated on the product home page (as also is stated for 5-cyl engines) ?

It is possible that the engine is semi-sequential, having three channels with two injector hooked up to each channel. The PSA-engine, ES9 is configured that way.
It should be possible to detect this with a two-channel oscilloscope.

"When the going gets tough, the tough get duct-tape." (Dr. Mabuse http://www.skepticfriends.org)

InläggPostat: tor 12-03-22 13:51 
Forummoderator

Dr. Mabuse skrev:
peo skrev:

It is possible that the engine is semi-sequential, having three channels with two injector hooked up to each channel. The PSA-engine, ES9 is configured that way.

Or just follow the injector leads, which should be connected together in groups of three in that case.

InläggPostat: fre 12-03-23 14:03 

karlmb skrev:
Dr. Mabuse skrev:
peo skrev:

Or just follow the injector leads, which should be connected together in groups of three in that case.

According to Haynes, the engine injection system is sequential, so if this source is correct, I will need two boxes to be able to convert it for E85.

InläggPostat: fre 12-03-23 16:18 

aryan skrev:
Det ungerska kittet för 5-6-cyl motorer http://e85power.hu/de/bestellung borde vara ett bra alternativ, den tycks kunna ställas in för både för smal- och bredbandslambdasensor (som din bil kanske har?), se http://e85power.hu/de/e85power-kit

Spännande funktion verkar vara en automatisc eco function som jag tolkar som en magerkörnings feature vid låg belastning.

/Aryan

Det största problemet med e85power är att det inte finns någon vettig dokumentation (installation och användning), utan det som finns är på hungariska eller tyska

InläggPostat: fre 12-03-23 22:44 

I am sorry peo but E85Power documantation (installation manual, programming manual) are most detailed I have seen for FFV kits. Yes only in Hungarian and German but still very informative. I hope you know how to use Google translate because I was able to install E85Power kit and make base programming by translating German manual to English in Google translate. Gabor could lead you through fine tuning in English!

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 40 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme