Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
InläggPostat: mån 07-09-17 17:48 
Forummoderator

http://www.sae.org/technical/papers/2006-32-0078

SAE Home > Publications > Papers

SAE Technical Papers
Title: Performance and Exhaust Emissions of a Single-Cylinder Utility Engine Using Ethanol Fuel
Document Number: 2006-32-0078

Author(s):
Francisco A. Martinez
Ahmad R. Ganji - San Francisco State Univ.

Abstract:
The effects of ethanol and gasoline blends on the performance and emissions of a multipurpose 2.5 hp Honda utility engine have been experimentally evaluated. To accomplish this task the engine fuel supply system was slightly modified using off-the-shelf parts. Comprehensive measurements of the performance parameters as well as the regulated emissions (CO, HC and NOx) using gasoline, ethanol-gasoline blends and ethanol were performed. Detailed test results show that significant improvements in performance and emissions can be achieved by using ethanol and ethanol-gasoline blends with high ethanol levels without any apparent adverse effect on the engine for the duration of this experiment. Using ethanol as fuel would improve the power and efficiency by about 30% while regulated emissions could be reduced by 50-60%. In fact, only pure ethanol could easily satisfy future EPA regulation for NOx.

File Size: 450K
Product Status: In Stock

See other papers presented at Small Engine Technology Conference & Exposition, November 2006, San Antonio, TX, USA, Session: Alternative Fuels

Dela på FacebookDela på TwitterDela på TuentiDela på SonicoDela på FriendFeedDela på OrkutDela på DiggDela på MySpaceDela på DeliciousDela på TechnoratiDela på TumblrDela på Google+

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme