Etanol.nu

Forum för föreningen etanol.nu
Aktuellt datum och tid: tor 24-03-28 09:54

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 14 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
InläggPostat: ons 07-06-20 10:54 

Hello together,

I'm interested in the flexetune-converter. Who has built this converter?
Am I right that this converter is only for monopoint systems, and if I want to use it for multipoint I have to use four of them for a four-cylinder!?

Who has experiences with this converter?

Thanks a lot
Greets from Germany
Simon

Dela på FacebookDela på TwitterDela på TuentiDela på SonicoDela på FriendFeedDela på OrkutDela på DiggDela på MySpaceDela på DeliciousDela på TechnoratiDela på TumblrDela på Google+

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons 07-06-20 11:22 

Contact these:

http://www.flexitune.se/index.htm

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons 07-06-20 11:55 
Forummoderator
Användarvisningsbild

The system isn't limited to monopoint systems, but it is limited to single channel systems. If you have several injectors fireing simultanously (not sequentially) you can probably use it. In principle one could use 4 flexitunes converters for a sequential system, but there are better solutions. If you post what kind of car, engine and engine management system you have, I'm pretty sure that someone can help you.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons 07-06-20 12:05 

hej Simon,

bedenke, das dein Auto durch den Einbau eines Gerätes ohne ABE ebenfalls die ABE verlieren kann !!

ansonsten ist das ja sehr preiswert, kostet nur knapp 50 Euro + Versand. aber anscheinend wären da 4 solche Geräte erforderlich? die webseite ist da nicht eindeutig.

translation in English:
the car can loose its general operating licence (ABE) by installing a part without a ABE.

otherwise the price is hot, but it seems to me that there must be installted 4 pieces, for each cylinder one converter?? the linked website is not clear to me.

http://www.ethanol-tanken.com
http://www.spritmonitor.de/de/detailansicht[url]/349366.html[/url]

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor 07-06-21 09:16 
Forummoderator

Berti, once again, do you know of confirmed cases where a non OEM-catalyst for instance (or a fuel pressure regulator) have been rejected in a german car check?
Or is it just a paper rule?
Are there long lists of E-marked (or for similar good marking in germany) catalyst or other parts?
Are these lists available somewhere on the internet?

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor 07-06-21 09:34 

nyfiken skrev:

Hei nyfiken,

unfortunately I'm not a swedish speaker or writer.

Greets Simon

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor 07-06-21 09:50 

Volvo-Berti skrev:
hej Simon,

bedenke, das dein Auto durch den Einbau eines Gerätes ohne ABE ebenfalls die ABE verlieren kann !!

ansonsten ist das ja sehr preiswert, kostet nur knapp 50 Euro + Versand. aber anscheinend wären da 4 solche Geräte erforderlich? die webseite ist da nicht eindeutig.

translation in English:
the car can loose its general operating licence (ABE) by installing a part without a ABE.

otherwise the price is hot, but it seems to me that there must be installted 4 pieces, for each cylinder one converter?? the linked website is not clear to me.

Hallo Berti,
zeige mir bitte ein Gerät welches eine ABE oder auch ein TÜV-Gutachten hat.
Änderungen an der Einspritzanlage lassen grundsätzlich ohne Eintragung die Betriebserlaubnis erlöschen.
Gruß Simon

Hello Berti,
show me a device which has generally operating permit.

Changes on the injection system lose in principle your operating permit if you don't register the changes.

Greets simon

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor 07-06-21 10:28 

magnul skrev:
The system isn't limited to monopoint systems, but it is limited to single channel systems. If you have several injectors fireing simultanously (not sequentially) you can probably use it. In principle one could use 4 flexitunes converters for a sequential system, but there are better solutions. If you post what kind of car, engine and engine management system you have, I'm pretty sure that someone can help you.

Hi Magnul,

tanks for your answer. Then I understood it correct.
But I think there are only less vehicles which work with a simultanous injection. The most cars after the middle of the ninetees use sequentially injections. Am I right?

Greets Simon

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor 07-06-21 10:44 
Forummoderator
Användarvisningsbild

If you have a reasonably modern car, it is most likely that you have a sequential injection system. If so; flexitune is not suitable. Flextek, AutoFFV or FullFlex gold would be a better option. Bigger injectors or higher fuel pressure is also a possibility, but I assume you want some flexibility if E85 is difficult to find.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor 07-07-05 17:04 

I built one as well... will soon implant it into my Lh-Jetronic SAAB
/T.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön 07-11-11 22:17 

Hi

some question concerning sequential versus simultaneous sequential injection

It is my understanding 1993 480 Volvo B20F (on 440/460/480 ECU Fenix 3B) is a sequential one as the four injectors on two banks fire simultaneously. Somebody to confirm ?

As far as Peugeot 1989 205 GTI convertible is concerned (engine XU5JA, ECU L-Jetronic), it is also my understanding that L-Jetronic uses the simultaneous method. Somebody to confirm ?

Well as a far a a 1995 Rover MKII 214 SeI 1L4 16V DOHC is concerned, I have no idea because I understand that Rover uses both methods with its MEMS ECU. So I do not know which one is fitted to the above mentioned Rover 214. Do you have any hint ?

Best

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån 07-11-12 09:49 
Forummoderator

Earlier Fenix systems (such as those found on Renault 5 GTE from around 1988-89) control all injectors simultaneously, the ECU has only one injector driver. Those systems are referred to as Fenix 1B as well as Fenix 3B, i don't know what the official designation is.
Beware that some Fenix systems have a constant-current regulated injector driver that makes it possible to use low-resistance injectors without external ballast resistors. As no known piggy-back systems have current regulated drivers, this could be a major problem when converting a car with this engine management system. Maybe the best way would be to modify the car's ECU and connect the piggyback circuitry between the microcontroller and the original injector driver. However, if the car has high-resistance injectors (12-18 ohms each), then it should not be a problem.

A '1989 Peugeot 205 cannot have L-jetronic. The production of the L-jetronic system ceased around 1986. The engines of Peugeot 205 GTI etc (XU9J...) used initially a LE-jetronic system. 1987-88, it was replaced by LU-jetronic on markets with stricter emission control requirements needing closed-loop lambda control, catalytic conveters etc. From 1989 on, an updated LE system (LE3, where the ECU is integrated in the air flow meter's junction box) was used on markets without need for lambda control, while other markets got a Motronic ML 1.3 system. Maybe some versions also have used the earlier Motronic 4.1 .
All variants of L, LE and LU Jetronic and Motronic 4.1 have one single injector driver and hence opens all injectors simultaneously.

The Motronic ML 1.3 have two injector drivers and the injectors are physically connected in two banks. However, they still are controlled simultaneously on most cars. In the ECU, both injector drivers are controlled by the same port pin of the microcontroller although there is an optional possibillity to connect them to separate pins by soldered jumpers.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån 07-11-12 09:59 

Thanks

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 14 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme