Aktuellt datum och tid: tis 24-03-19 06:05

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 37 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3  Nästa
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör 07-11-17 17:40 
Användarvisningsbild

Hello Ayran,
finally I could check CLT and MAT/IAT sensor at ECU pins.
+6° ambient temperature,
MAT...pin14...3.22V
CLT...pin02...4.37V
When engine run both voltages decreased, MAT slowly down to ~2.5V and CLT down to 0.86V.
It was just a interrupted 30min city trip (including an E85 station :) )

At home I checked O2 sensor signal, it moved slowly between 0.15 and 0.75V. It was a cheap DMM so I can't say if O2 sensor is so tired or the intergrating DMM caused this.

At least engine works in closed loop and both temperature sensors seem to work properly.
--> I have no idea what could cause the idle!

Last week my wife (and 2 ladies) made a 200km trip mainly on highway, including some km up in third gear at WOT (70km/h --> I heard some complaints). Sgma tripmaster told me v_max = 126km/h, v_average = 54km/h because when she went home snow fell very strong/hard, partailly she had to go with 40km/h.
+ 20km city traffic
E66 consumption of 7.84l/100km --> I can't complain.

»Horst

Dela på FacebookDela på TwitterDela på TuentiDela på SonicoDela på FriendFeedDela på OrkutDela på DiggDela på MySpaceDela på DeliciousDela på TechnoratiDela på TumblrDela på Google+

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör 07-11-17 19:49 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

Could it be so simple that the idle motor is just broken? That is not unusual in these engines I've heard, but in that case I'd expect a lower idle rpm, not a higher..

Have you tried getting the error codes yet?

In closed loop lambda sensors, when working correctly, switch approximately once per second (1 Hz) and only start to switch when at normal operating temperature.

I suggest you do a testride with the DMM connected to the lambda sensor to check if it doesn't go lean at WOT otherwise you need to do a real E85 conversion..

Fuel consumption is nice and low anyway :-) if you calculate the energy consumption you probably see a lower energy consumption wit E66.

Have you increased preignition? That should also give an improvement in fuel economy with E66.

/Aryan

PS no I have got yet another christmas red BX14 a TGE this time no electri windows or central lock but for free one can't complain! Now I am not so much in a hurry to fix the other silver BX14 Contour...

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör 07-11-17 22:40 
Forummoderator

Are you absolutely sure that the idle switch at the end of the idle actuator's pushrod works properly?
If in doubt, try shorting the switch (pins 3 and 4 of the idle actuator's connector or pins 3 and 5 of the ECU) by a jumper while the engine is idling, and see if the idle RPM goes down to a normal value.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön 07-11-18 20:44 
Användarvisningsbild

Hello Ayran,

@motor is just broken:
I really don't like to hear this and think about. Expecially if idele is too high - as you said.

@Error codes:
~2 months ago I ckecked them with a LED+resitor, I got just the 'all is ok' feedback, no errors. Even if I removed the idle position/motor 4pin plug. Maybe the drawn current was too small (LED << 2W).
I can't promise but IIRC idle was too high too in those days.

~2 weeks ago I replaced the tacho (rev counter) and some micro bulbs in dashboard and cockpit. I lead also a wire from pin22 (diagnostic) to the 'catalytic converter' symbol as it was in Pug309 with KDY engine (transistor symbol).
When I turn on ignition, the light is on, some seconds after engines runs the light turns off. That's ok if nothing is wrong with ECU (manual).

I tried to read out the error code today too. But it fails. I could read the bright ckeck light in dashboard if I connected pin22 to Gnd, but it didn't dissapear if I disconnected Gnd after >4s. I could also not see that the micro bulb changes between less bright and bright to tell me an (or no) error code. I tried with 3 A2.2 ECUs.
I was too lazy to find the wire under dashboard and disconnect it.

@closed loop:
The used lambda sensor was new, ~1 year in use, and another one without use (car in back yard).
I saw that voltage is swinging --> closed loop is proven.
Of course engine is going lean at WOT, but that's not so dramatical. Sometimes the engine is felt really bad accellerating at <2000rpm.

@Fuel consumption:
Yes less than 8l E66/100km is quite ok. :)
I'm dissapointed that the engine consumed so much when we travelled to HR on highway, because I hoped that the long gear box will reach a reasonable mileage. Citroen said 04/1988 when BX14 Break was released with 150C engine that high speed should be 157km/h and fuel consumptiion at 120km/h is 7.8l/100km (at 90 5.8 and city 8.5)

Maybe I lost some fuel between September 5th and November 5th and just 572km driven.

@Ethanol adapted spark advance:
No I haven't checked the idle spark advance nor vacuum nor centrifugal weights, becasue I have no ignition lamp, and I was not willing to check with soundcard scope software, because I want to replace the stupid dizzy as soon as possible with MegaSquirt controller(map!). But before that I have to pass the special MOT caused on the BX14 engine change.

@'another' BX14:
Is this the one you told me recently or ANOTHER (3rd) BX14?

Hello torbjorn,
@idle switch:
Yes, today I'm absolutely sure. I shorted the wire at ECU plug but it dosesn't change anything. But the engine was cold +2...4°C.

I found out if idle switch is cloes it's impossible to get over 2000rpm with stepping down gas peadal (in common way). The engine sounds like a teenager Moped driver at trafic lights "brooom, broooom, broooom...." moving between 800 and 1500rpm. --> I know that my idle bridge wire is working properly.

@My crazy engine:
Today one of the ECUs was absolutely crazy. Idle rised up to 2000rpm (one time otherwise ~1400rpm) and fell down to 700rpm but also down to 500rpm when engine was cold.

In the afternoon I had to go so far that engine got warm.
Engine run not fine, <2000rpm and at WOT it leaned out so that it was not driveable.
Then I replaced the ECU. Idle as should be, accellarting ok. I tested all 3 ECUs but I couldn't repeat the bad behave. Maybe this was a conseqeuence of my idle disfunction 'game'.

Tommorrow I go for ~30km, time enough to listen to the engine.
I also ask a garage to check the cat so that I get no bad surprise at my special MOT date.

»Horst

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor 07-11-29 18:12 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

About he high idle: do you have the electromagnetic valve that turns off vacuum advace at idle installed correctly and are you sure it closes?

I not you'd get vacuum advance on idle and the idle could be to high.

A simple test would be to take of the vacuum tube.

/Aryan

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: fre 07-11-30 09:21 
Användarvisningsbild

Hello Ayran,
to be honest I have not spent much effort on ignition because I want to get rid off it ASAP.
So I haven't checked the valve carefully. It can't be the reason for high idle speed because the idle motor is able to control in a wider range (I tested with inserting a screw driver to extend the rod).
I'm going to check the valve too, because:

The exhaust is bad. Even idle was too high the next day too *argh* HC (unburnt carbon hydrogents) never came down under 70ppm (limit is 50 or 60). --> The catalytic converter seems not to work properly --> I'm afraid I have to buy an universal cat with "E" number (~120€).
Of course it could be that allways spark advance is set to much so that emissions are bad, I'm afraid I have to wake up my 133MHz laptop which has no really working power supply. Maybe BX voltage is high enough to get it running (15V for short time), Visa Club alternator does not, Pug 309 did (same alternator).

After testing emissions I cancled the special MOT date. :( And tried some ECUs and checked this and that. Finally 'I' got the car running at 800-1000rpm as it should. I connected 2 DMMs at O2 sensor and Pin3 (throttle off switch) so I can watch both when I use car the next time.

@crazy engine:
I guess the AX11 ECU only causes the up and down of idle (2000 - 700rpm).

Enrichment idea:
What's about to use a A2.2 ECU of a stronger car?
I found out that just VW engines had 80-90hp engines with A2.2 --> I could try to find an injector and ECU of such a car. Maybe it's enough just to replace the injector which might help also with MegasQuirt to keep under 85% dutycycle if maximum power is demanded.
http://ecat-online.bosch.de/toc/ gives no nr of the BOSCH injectors (complete unit only) --> it's not possible for me to find out suitable injectors.

»Horst

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: fre 07-11-30 10:11 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

ami8i skrev:
Hello Ayran,
to be honest I have not spent much effort on ignition because I want to get rid off it ASAP.
So I haven't checked the valve carefully. It can't be the reason for high idle speed because the idle motor is able to control in a wider range (I tested with inserting a screw driver to extend the rod).

Ok that makes sense.

ami8i skrev:
I'm going to check the valve too, because:

The exhaust is bad. Even idle was too high the next day too *argh* HC (unburnt carbon hydrogents) never came down under 70ppm (limit is 50 or 60). --> The catalytic converter seems not to work properly --> I'm afraid I have to buy an universal cat with "E" number (~120€).
Of course it could be that allways spark advance is set to much so that emissions are bad, I'm afraid I have to wake up my 133MHz laptop which has no really working power supply. Maybe BX voltage is high enough to get it running (15V for short time), Visa Club alternator does not, Pug 309 did (same alternator).

Get a 12V -> 220V, or a 12V -> 15V converter for your laptop, or simply put a D battery in series with the car battery to boost the voltage :-)

With E85 it takes longer before an (old) cat gets hot enough but I suppose you did drive the ca a little harder to get it hot before testing. High HC could be something else as the cat too, in my silver arrow a new metal non ceramic cat (80 euro at biltema) got the HC down enough but raised CO above acceptable levels :-(

Old motor-oil can also give to high HC emissions.

ami8i skrev:
After testing emissions I cancled the special MOT date. :( And tried some ECUs and checked this and that. Finally 'I' got the car running at 800-1000rpm as it should. I connected 2 DMMs at O2 sensor and Pin3 (throttle off switch) so I can watch both when I use car the next time.

And? Is the car going into closed loop like it should?

ami8i skrev:
@crazy engine:
I guess the AX11 ECU only causes the up and down of idle (2000 - 700rpm).

I had a ECU that would not give me any error codes either, before I swapped it, I guess these things do not live forever.

ami8i skrev:
Enrichment idea:
What's about to use a A2.2 ECU of a stronger car?
I found out that just VW engines had 80-90hp engines with A2.2 --> I could try to find an injector and ECU of such a car. Maybe it's enough just to replace the injector which might help also with MegasQuirt to keep under 85% dutycycle if maximum power is demanded.
http://ecat-online.bosch.de/toc/ gives no nr of the BOSCH injectors (complete unit only) --> it's not possible for me to find out suitable injectors.

»Horst

I think VW mono-jetronic uses a higher fuel pressure as well so just swapping the ecu (or ROM) is not necessary getting you more fuel unless you would swap the fuel pump, and throttle body with built in FP regulator as well, otherwise it seems to me more complicated than a simple FP increase.

Btw in my silver arrow I think I've found the or just one cause of high HC/CO and lambda: The injector O-rings (keeping it inside the throtle body) were a bit hard (and old) and when I increased fuel pressure without the engine running I could see that it leaked there(!) Of course it is hard to keep HC and CO down then..

/Aryan

EDIT: I need to read better; now I saw you already answered some questions that I wrote before..

btw:
Citat:
@'another' BX14:
Is this the one you told me recently or ANOTHER (3rd) BX14?

No this is "only" the second Christmas red (free) BX. Accually in very god shape, for example no apparent rust in front wheel housing where the silver arrow has some. The red one is a car from north Sweden where they do not use salt in the winter :-)

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor 08-01-03 23:11 
Användarvisningsbild

Hello Ayran,
happy new year also all other E85 riders!

BX-Ethanol newsflash:

@idle:
Since the exhaust gas test (early December of 2007) and changing ECU and maybe 'finding' the crazy contact/part in harness the engine runs fine at idle.

@E81:
Before chrismas the tank was so empty that filling up with E85 caused E81. Engine run very lean and poor. We did a trip up in the 'mountains' and I had problems to reach 100km/h on the highway in (longer) 4th gear. Sometimes I had to use the (longer) 3rd at nearly 5000rpm.
(Some years ago I passed this section of highway with a modified Dyane at WOT just a little bit slower.)

@E57:
On chrismas day my wife had to use the car for the next trip (2x60km) so I filled up outdated gas/petrol. --> E57 in tank. I wanted to avoid any 'marital crisis' during holidays. :) I went the distance by my dailydriver bicycle.

(During this trip the speedometer cable 'broke' down - no speedo, no km gauge. Luckily the Sigma BC08 logged the distance. :) Maybe the bad working (swinging needle) km gauge is/was the reason of high fuel consumption and the non reproductive deviation between Sigma BC08 and OEM km gauge.)

Engine runs much better than with E81. Of course I can use it but it was not comfortable to drive (city, hills)

I checked the exhaust gas by another garage (Peugeot), the engine was warmed up during 6km cruising plus ~2km forcing against a virtual mountain' (=breaks). The surprising result was:
2020rpm (no load)
CO 0,44%
CO2 14,0%
HC 0(!)ppm
O2 0,6%
lambda 1,007

I was happy to see low/no HC emissions but CO was too high (0,30% limit). Unfortunality I forgot to ask for a print at idle (800-1000rpm). HC was good, but I have no idea about CO number (limit at idle would be 0,50%)
aryan skrev:
With E85 it takes longer before an (old) cat gets hot enough but I suppose you did drive the ca a little harder to get it hot before testing. High HC could be something else as the cat too, in my silver arrow a new metal non ceramic cat (80 euro at biltema) got the HC down enough but raised CO above acceptable levels :-(

Ayran, could you tell me some of your HC and CO emissons at ~2000rpm? What's the difference between Ethanol and petrol? I heard that Ethanol emissions are better but I have no idea how much is the difference of each exhaust.

@ignition:
The spark advance is 10°BTDC at idle - as ist should.

@PSA TDC-sensor:
I tried to find out spark advance with soundcard and laptop. The BX voltage is high enough to charge the laptop battery --> I'm able to play around. :) But I couldn't get a 'clean' signal of the TDC sensor. The mechanic had also no idea (and manual) about this old fashioned sensor. It's not a common inductive senor because it's not able to trigger an ignition module (Ford EDIS) which needs an inductive senor (magnetic is felt) (I learnde the hard way). There are three wires: one shielding and 2 signal wires. I can't believe that it is a Hall sensor.

@Bigger Mono jentronic injector:
Before I checked emissions I visited a scrapyard and found an injector of a 1.8l VAG engine (Audi 80). BOSCH 0 280 150 069 with 812ccm/min, the OEM injector 0 280 150 669 makes 714ccm/min (+14%) ( http://www.injectorcleaning.co.uk/flow.htm ). At home I had to learn that not all injectors are interchangeable. The VAG injector was much wider near the nozzle than the PSA injector. The plug was alos different, but I picked up the VAG plug too.
A guy told me that the upper part of the TBI is interchangable often --> I had had to remove this too. :(

@Higher pressure:
So I raised the fuel pressure just to put in 2 washers (~2mm?). Fuel pressure raised from OEM 16,5PSI up to 30PSI (engine off, fuel pump on). sqrt(30/16,5) = +35%
When fuel line is 'turned off', the pressure is 32PSI --> 30PSI is near 'zero volume hight/pressure' (highest pressure but no flow).
I have no idea if the pump is able to feed 30PSI also at WOT. I'm afraid not. The engine is really easy to start (0...-5°C tested) but I can't say that engine runs much better than with OEM pressure. No DMM was connected at O2 sensor to proof my feeling.
I picked up the VAG fuel pressure regulator too, but I lost the spring. A guy told me that the pressure is not higher than at PSA TU engines.
aryan skrev:
Btw in my silver arrow I think I've found the or just one cause of high HC/CO and lambda: The injector O-rings (keeping it inside the throtle body) were a bit hard (and old) and when I increased fuel pressure without the engine running I could see that it leaked there(!) Of course it is hard to keep HC and CO down then..

I checked the injector after increasing the pressure and saw no drops. But it was late in the evening so I didn't spend much time. I will check it at cold not running engine too.

»Horst

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån 08-01-07 16:10 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

ami8i skrev:
Hello Ayran,
happy new year also all other E85 riders!

And the same to you :-)

ami8i skrev:
BX-Ethanol newsflash:

@idle:
Since the exhaust gas test (early December of 2007) and changing ECU and maybe 'finding' the crazy contact/part in harness the engine runs fine at idle.

Good.

ami8i skrev:
@E81:
Before chrismas the tank was so empty that filling up with E85 caused E81. Engine run very lean and poor. We did a trip up in the 'mountains' and I had problems to reach 100km/h on the highway in (longer) 4th gear. Sometimes I had to use the (longer) 3rd at nearly 5000rpm.
(Some years ago I passed this section of highway with a modified Dyane at WOT just a little bit slower.)

Aha the BX I just got ran ok without any conversion, but sometimes the lambda light came one, so the ECU complains a little. Could be variations in the ECU versions or your pump less efficient, when did you change the fuel filter the last time? Changing to E85 can quickly clog the filter if there were a lot of old sediments in the tank. Once the E85 has washed those out the filter can be changed at normal intervalls.

ami8i skrev:
@E57:
On chrismas day my wife had to use the car for the next trip (2x60km) so I filled up outdated gas/petrol. --> E57 in tank. I wanted to avoid any 'marital crisis' during holidays. :) I went the distance by my dailydriver bicycle.

'marital crises" I know a lot about :-), we hade a broken heater tube and thus no heating on our way home from Gothenburg to Stockholm (nearly 500 km's) luckily it was not very cold outside/inside...

ami8i skrev:
(During this trip the speedometer cable 'broke' down - no speedo, no km gauge. Luckily the Sigma BC08 logged the distance. :) Maybe the bad working (swinging needle) km gauge is/was the reason of high fuel consumption and the non reproductive deviation between Sigma BC08 and OEM km gauge.)

Engine runs much better than with E81. Of course I can use it but it was not comfortable to drive (city, hills)

Have you tried a washer under the feul pressure regulator spring yet? Together with a new fuelflter it could make you BX fulle flexifuel if the pump is strong enough.

ami8i skrev:
I checked the exhaust gas by another garage (Peugeot), the engine was warmed up during 6km cruising plus ~2km forcing against a virtual mountain' (=breaks). The surprising result was:
2020rpm (no load)
CO 0,44%
CO2 14,0%
HC 0(!)ppm
O2 0,6%
lambda 1,007

I was happy to see low/no HC emissions but CO was too high (0,30% limit). Unfortunality I forgot to ask for a print at idle (800-1000rpm). HC was good, but I have no idea about CO number (limit at idle would be 0,50%)
aryan skrev:

Ayran, could you tell me some of your HC and CO emissons at ~2000rpm? What's the difference between Ethanol and petrol? I heard that Ethanol emissions are better but I have no idea how much is the difference of each exhaust.

I think the high CO might come from the engine oil, I had to replace valve seals to get CO down. Is the oil old? Then just replacing oil could help.

ami8i skrev:
@ignition:
The spark advance is 10°BTDC at idle - as ist should.

It could be put earlier to get better milage..

ami8i skrev:
@PSA TDC-sensor:
I tried to find out spark advance with soundcard and laptop. The BX voltage is high enough to charge the laptop battery --> I'm able to play around. :) But I couldn't get a 'clean' signal of the TDC sensor. The mechanic had also no idea (and manual) about this old fashioned sensor. It's not a common inductive senor because it's not able to trigger an ignition module (Ford EDIS) which needs an inductive senor (magnetic is felt) (I learnde the hard way). There are three wires: one shielding and 2 signal wires. I can't believe that it is a Hall sensor.

It is not similar to a Citroen VISA 2-cyl sensor, one +12V creating a magnetic field and one sinal cable?

ami8i skrev:
@Bigger Mono jentronic injector:
Before I checked emissions I visited a scrapyard and found an injector of a 1.8l VAG engine (Audi 80). BOSCH 0 280 150 069 with 812ccm/min, the OEM injector 0 280 150 669 makes 714ccm/min (+14%) ( http://www.injectorcleaning.co.uk/flow.htm ). At home I had to learn that not all injectors are interchangeable. The VAG injector was much wider near the nozzle than the PSA injector. The plug was alos different, but I picked up the VAG plug too.
A guy told me that the upper part of the TBI is interchangable often --> I had had to remove this too. :(
Citat:

Aha

ami8i skrev:
@Higher pressure:
So I raised the fuel pressure just to put in 2 washers (~2mm?). Fuel pressure raised from OEM 16,5PSI up to 30PSI (engine off, fuel pump on). sqrt(30/16,5) = +35%
When fuel line is 'turned off', the pressure is 32PSI --> 30PSI is near 'zero volume hight/pressure' (highest pressure but no flow).
I have no idea if the pump is able to feed 30PSI also at WOT. I'm afraid not. The engine is really easy to start (0...-5°C tested) but I can't say that engine runs much better than with OEM pressure. No DMM was connected at O2 sensor to proof my feeling.
I picked up the VAG fuel pressure regulator too, but I lost the spring. A guy told me that the pressure is not higher than at PSA TU engines.
aryan skrev:

I checked the injector after increasing the pressure and saw no drops. But it was late in the evening so I didn't spend much time. I will check it at cold not running engine too.

»Horst

I think the stock pressure is 0,9-1,0 bar (13-14,5 psi), so the washers helped a lot with your pump!

Keep us posted!

/Aryan

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons 08-01-09 12:44 
Användarvisningsbild

Hello Ayran,

@Fuel fine filter:
When I overhouled the car in summer 2007 I 'knew' that I want to test/drive with Ethanol and I alreadey knew that Ethanol 'cleans' the fuel system (ecspecially tank) so I decided to replace the filter after a while of driving with E85.
I hope to replace the filter in early spring when fingers don't tend be so brittle. I plan also to replace the fuel pump with a typical MPI inline type (~3bar). The previous OEM BX16 pump is also an inline type (but ~1bar).

@washer:
Yes I did, ~2mm, please check posting paragraphe "@Higher pressure" :)

@Increased CO:
Sory forgot to mention that oil was replaced in summer (now ~2500km old) and also valve shaft gaskets. Valve seats were reworked too. Was not necessary but all parts lied around. :)

I found an Ethanol techician in Germany(Bayern) who sent me a diploma thesis and some datas about exhaust petrol vs Ethanol. I haven't studied the paper carefully but each exhaust part is significantly 'better' (5-30%).
I'll report if there are noteable details inside - and I'm allowed to publish them.

Could you tell me your good and bad exhaust gas datas (MOT)?

»Horst

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons 08-01-09 17:55 
Forummoderator

The thesis sounds interesting, why don't you go ahead and publish it here?
Overall, everyone with a correct made ethanol conversion has seen more or less better emission levels, compared to petrol use, on the yearly check for HC and CO.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons 08-01-09 20:46 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

ami8i skrev:
@Increased CO:
Sory forgot to mention that oil was replaced in summer (now ~2500km old) and also valve shaft gaskets. Valve seats were reworked too. Was not necessary but all parts lied around. :)

I found an Ethanol techician in Germany(Bayern) who sent me a diploma thesis and some datas about exhaust petrol vs Ethanol. I haven't studied the paper carefully but each exhaust part is significantly 'better' (5-30%).
I'll report if there are noteable details inside - and I'm allowed to publish them.

»Horst

Here is a german test with petrol and E85
Bild

/Aryan

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons 08-01-09 20:47 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

ami8i skrev:
@Increased CO:

»Horst

Here is a german test with petrol and E85:
http://www.korridor.se/aryan/acadiane/E ... halten.pdf

/Aryan

Senast redigerad av aryan tor 08-01-17 12:26, redigerad totalt 1 gång.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor 08-01-17 12:17 
Användarvisningsbild

Hello karlmb,
@Diploma thesis:
When I get a confirmation I try to upload the thesis. Main focus of the paper is a collection studies made with various Ethanol mixtures under various conditions since the early 80ties. It's intersting how different each study was done (perperation, goal, measurement...).
Conclusio: As you said each component of exhaust is 'better' than with petrol. But Formaldehyd and Acetaldehyd are risen.

Hello Ayran,
thanks. This Mustang+E85 study is also included in the diploma thesis. Without this chart but table. Test was done by an Aftermarket-Ethanol-converter-ECU and failed because required limits were much overflown. Company said the ECU wasn't tuned properly.

http://www.korridor.se/aryan/acadiane/E ... halten.pdf (first letter in URL was missing)

»Horst

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor 08-01-17 12:28 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

Ok Hrost ;-)

The spelling is fixed.

Aryan

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 37 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3  Nästa

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme