Forum för föreningen etanol.nu
Aktuellt datum och tid: tis 24-03-19 07:20

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 6 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
InläggPostat: sön 09-07-26 09:57 
Användarvisningsbild

Hello,
I could find out that in November 208 the company 'TTD' started to produce E85 to export to Germany.
But I could not find a map or list that there are E85 stations for end consumers in CZ.

Does anyone could help?

Thanks
»Horst

PS: Had no time to search earlier. I start this Monday morning to CZ, Route: Telc - Pardubice - (near Praha) - Mlada Boleslav - Most Plzen - Cesky Krumlov.

Dela på FacebookDela på TwitterDela på TuentiDela på SonicoDela på FriendFeedDela på OrkutDela på DiggDela på MySpaceDela på DeliciousDela på TechnoratiDela på TumblrDela på Google+

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön 09-07-26 13:12 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

Hi there ;-) I don't think there is any E85 in CZ but if you find any I'd be happy to know, otherwise you can get E85 just across the border in Germany not far from the 2cv meeting area i CZ. Unfortunately I wil not go there, I'm in Holland now.

You know that you can download the gps coordinates from the tankstation database don't ypu? http://etanol.nu/tanka.php

/Aryan

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån 09-07-27 11:41 
Användarvisningsbild

Hello Aryan,
thanks for quick reply.

Thanks also for hint with Germany, but found none near CZ btw beside my way home.
Yes I know the Ethanol database (and looked before) but I haven't got a GPS item. I'll buy one when they'll be useable also for (long) bicycle tracks --> small + less current consumption + pricey.

If I'm able to find out anything about E85 in CZ, I'll report.

»Horst

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån 09-11-02 10:35 
Användarvisningsbild

Hello,
there were nothing in CZ. I asked the nice ladies in 3 tourist info shops to give them some special words to feed Google, but nothing.

You can imagine that shop assistants at petrol stations were not able to understand me, one tried to sell some drinking alcolhole.

So I had to find out that my high compression Visa engine tends to knock with EuroSuper if I go very hard (highways and wide country roads go up and down often)

»Horst

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån 09-11-02 13:28 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

Hi Horst,

Unfortunately I found out a little too late but there are 6 E85 stations in CZ, see http://www.korridor.se/aryan/acadiane/E ... order=city

/Aryan

btw I think it is quite possible to power a GPS on a bicycle with musclepower through a hub generator but then you do not need to find E85 stations anyway ;-).

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån 09-11-02 23:31 
Användarvisningsbild

Hello Aryan,
thank you.
Mlada Boleslav was on my track. The other stations much to far away.
»Horst

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 6 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme