Aktuellt datum och tid: tis 24-03-19 07:10

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 2 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
InläggPostat: ons 11-11-23 08:08 
Forummoderator

Energy Scenario for Sweden 2050
http://www.ivl.se/download/18.50a499dd1 ... o+2050.pdf

Plötsligt är den självklara parantesen gällande etanol inte så självklar längre...
Sid 26:
Citat:
A number of measures to reduce the use of fossil fuels in the industry sector are included in
the scenario. The measures are about the same as in Gode et al. (2010):
• The solid fossil fuels (except the coal used for processes in the steel industry – see
below) are replaced by solid bioenergy.
• Diesel, oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) are assumed to be replaced by liquid biofuels produced in the biofuel sector. The biofuel used will depend on how research for
different biofuels develops. A biofuel must be chosen in order to perform calculations
for the scenarios in which biofuels will be used, and in this scenario dimethyl ether
(DME) was selected as the biofuel used in industry. However, other biofuels may well
dominate in the future.

• Natural gas is assumed to be replaced by gaseous biofuels. In the calculations it is assumed that the gaseous biofuel is Synthetic Natural Gas (SNG). The SNG introduced
in the scenario will have a renewable origin.

Vilka andra då? Jo:
Sid 24:
Citat:
The technical pathways displayed in the scenario are to a great extent based on an analysis
of attractive, feasible technical solutions found at present. This is perhaps most illustrative
for the case of biofuels and this scenario’s relatively heavy reliance on DME production in
biorefineries. This is a technical route that combines keeping an existing industry (paper and
pulp industry) and receiving a range of needed products for the energy system. The biorefineries will, apart from the pulp, also produce biofuels, electricity and heat, all of which have
productive uses in the energy system. If other technology options emerge in the future that
display similar efficiency in resource use, those can be applied. The focus on specific energy
carriers, such as DME, should thus be interpreted as one route toward realizing the energy
system for 2050. This accounts for DME, FAME and ethanol, and the authors are well aware
that new options will emerge.

En liten men dock tydlig svängning från en del "självklarheter" i dagens debatt i Sverige!

Dela på FacebookDela på TwitterDela på TuentiDela på SonicoDela på FriendFeedDela på OrkutDela på DiggDela på MySpaceDela på DeliciousDela på TechnoratiDela på TumblrDela på Google+

InläggPostat: ons 11-11-23 11:19 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

Alltid något!

Tänk om någon skulle komma på iden att blanda DME med etanol i stället för bensin för att förbättra kallstaren.

/Aryan

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 2 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme